Do you have a passion for hair fashion? Well, a picture says a thousand words. We want you to photograph your best Fall/Winter hairstyles and submit them for our Wikifashionista Remington® Products Instagram Hairstyle Contest. This is your chance to win a Remington® Products prize package worth $360 including:
- Remington® i-LIGHT ProIntense Pulsed Light Hair Removal System
- Remington® Keratin Therapy Curling Iron
- Remington® Shine Therapy Flat Iron
- Remington® Frizz Therapy Round Brush
- Remington®Wet 2 Straight® Straightener
How To Win:
Click here to Join
*You’ll need the Instagram application installed on your mobile device if you don’t already have it—it’s free!
- Follow @WikiFashionista on Instagram: You must be following Wikifashionista on Instagram to qualify to win the contest.
- Take anInstagramHairstyle photo:Snap and share your best hairstyle headshot(s) of your looks.
- Upload Photos on Instagramwith Tags: Tag - @WikiFashionista and Hashtag - #RemingtonFashionista in the caption. Instagram hairstyle headshots must be your own. All Instagram photos must have tags to qualify to win the challenge.**IF SUBMITTING MORE THAN ONE HAIRSTYLE HEADSHOT, CREATE A NAME/TITLE FOR YOUR DIFFERENT LOOKS AND THEN INCLUDE NAME/TITLE IN ALL CORRESPONDING CAPTION SECTIONS.
- Signup:Complete the entry form at WikiFashionista.com/contest and submit your Instagram headshot photo link(s).
- Email Confirmation: Within 48 hours you will receive an email that contains your confirmation and your personal WikiFashionista Remington® Products Instagram Hairstyle Contest entry link of your Instagram photo post at WikiFashionista.com.
- Promote your Entry:Tell your friends to go to WikiFashionista.com to find your headshot in the contest section. The hairstyle headshot with the most votes for a single photo wins. Increase your chances of winning by sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and via email for votes!!
- Winner: The entry with the highest number of total VOTES will be featured on WikiFashionista.com’s homepage and receive a Remington® Products sponsored prize package valued at over $360.
How To Vote:
Click here to Join
Go to WikiFashionista.com and locate your hairstyle photo entry in the contest section. Below each of your submissions are the following:
Facebook “like” icon – where in you can like the photo.
Twitter icon – where in you can tweet about the photo and spread the word.
Pinterest icon – where in you can pin the photo to your board.
Google+ icon – where you can plus one the photo.
Each of these actions counts as a vote.
* US and Canada residents only. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
* Must be original photo work. May submit multiple entries.
* Contest starts on October15, 2012 at 12:00AM PST.
* Contest ends on November 10, 2012 at 11:59PM PST.
* Winner will be announced on our website on November 14, 2012.
Terms and Conditions:
Winners will be notified by e-mail within three (3) business days and be instructed on how to claim their prizes after the contest had been over. Winners will also be announced at WikiFashionista.com. If a selected winner or award recipient cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or proven to cheat on the contest, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner or award recipient will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the contest presenter may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the contest to address the impairment and then resume the contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The website reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the website reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The website’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the ownr of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the contest Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the contest, and in no event shall the contest Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the websitein connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California.